For consideration, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Indicate the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We invite you to submit self-identifying information (that helps us track applicant data as required by federal law) by completing any or all of the three forms below. Your cooperation is voluntary. Inclusion or exclusion of any data will not affect any employment, contract or temporary assignment decision. Any information you provide will be maintained separate from other materials submitted.
Applicant Self-Identification Forms: Voluntary Self-ID Form - Race and Gender Voluntary Self-ID Form - Disability Voluntary Self-ID Form - Pre-Offer Protected Veteran
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer, the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME):
- Provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,veteran status, marital status, disability or other legally protected status as required by applicable law.
- Encourages qualified protected veterans, qualified individuals with disabilities, qualified minority candidates, and qualified female candidates to apply for job openings at the ACGME.
Please note the following:
- Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- The ACGME offers an attractive benefits package.
- Applicants who are contacted by the ACGME to interview are asked to provide advance notification if they require reasonable accommodation, so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
- Applicants must provide proof of identity and authorization to work in the United States on a permanent basis upon hire as required by law.